Friday, October 14, 2011

The Aeolist #1



I'd like everyone to welcome our new contributor, kitsch. I'm not really too bothered with posting links and shit like that on here anymore (though obviously it's still gonna happen), but I thought kitsch's posting would add a little extra flair to the blog.

Kitsch has recently made a zine that features essays, poetry, short stories, photography and illustrations from various contributors around the world, including myself. The best thing about it, other than the material being fantastic, is that it's free - all you have to pay for is the shipping. If you're in the US, visit kitsch's blog Modern Lies Media to order one.

If you're in Australia I'll be doing the same thing, or I'll simply include a copy with any order if requested. Alternatively, if you have the means to print it yourself, the PDFs are available on MLM - the only condition about printing it yourself is that you have to print as many as you can and pass it around.

1 comment:

  1. intn'l orders can now order at both modernliesmedia.bigcartel.com or through the s4d distro

    ReplyDelete