Monday, October 31, 2011

Label + Distro Update



Just a post to let people who have already ordered the God Destroyer tape know that I haven't received the inserts for the tape yet, but should do so very soon. Most if not all the orders without a GD tape have gone out.

Got some new distro stuff in too. Doomed Beast is an Australian heavy metal band, playing solid riffs with an occult atmosphere. I have a few copies of their debut demo tape available. Along with that, I received some extra copies of Australian experimental/blackened/industrial project Oxygen Abortion. I've haven't quite absorbed their music just yet, so I can't quite describe it. I have copies of their first EP and a compilation release of their first album + EP.

In addition to that, I also have some 7"s available. I won't go into details, but you can read their descriptions on the distro page.

No comments:

Post a Comment